The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect the students’ fees in the event a Private Education Institution (PEI) is unable to continue operations due to insolvency, and/or regulatory closure.
The FPS also protects the student if the PEI fails to pay penalties or return fees to the student arising from judgments made against it by the Singapore courts.
FPS is compulsory for both local and international students taking courses at The School except for courses with waiver granted by CPE.
FPS assurance of the payable fees are protected under this scheme, except for the followings:
- Course application fees;
- Prevailing goods and services tax (GST);
- Miscellaneous fees;
- FPS insurance premium; and
- Examination fees collected less than 2 months before examination date.
Fee Protection Scheme:
- The new student will then receive an email from our FPS provider after the school has purchased the Fee Protection coverage for the student’s course fee paid.
- For more information, it will be found at CPE’s website: http://www.ssg.gov.sg
- FPS is not applicable to students taking courses with a duration of not more than one month or 50 hours.
- The School uses Lonpac Insurance BHD,
- Policy Number: Z/21/BM00/000993
DISCOVER A BETTER YOU.
Take a leap into one of the most rewarding industries and help change people’s lives. Begin your journey today by applying to any of our world-class courses!