Registered Nurse / Nurse Educator
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Preferably with ACTA
- 2 – 4 years in nursing
- With experience in a management role
- Special Aptitude & Registered with SNB
- Must be able to perform shift duty including Nightshift
Provides education and evaluation to nursing and patient care staff, and facilitates evidenced-based research within a specialized area of nursing. Collaborates with medical practitioners to incorporate nursing processes into the plan of care for a specialized group of patients.
Performs direct speciality nursing services to patients as required, ensuring adherence to Joint Commission standards and all related policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provides educational leadership to patients and care providers to enhance specialized patient care within the established healthcare setting.
- Assists patients and caregivers with educational needs, problem resolution, and health management across the continuum of care.
- Collaborates with medical providers, patient care staff, and unit management in the planning, implementation, and delivery of educational curricula.
- Initiates skills development programs within the parameters of established care models; monitors trends and implements educational strategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters.
- Provides direct specialized nursing services to an assigned group of patients, providing specialized patient care within nursing protocols and assisting in the performance of all related nursing duties.
- Develops patient care plans, incorporating evidenced-based research and national standards; consults with and serves as a resource to ensure quality patient care.
- Educates technical and patient care staff in the use of new equipment, supplies, and instruments; coordinates in-service training and workshops for appropriate staff.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1. To prepare lesson plans
2. To conduct classes in an interesting manner and in line with lesson objectives and outcomes
3. Setting of assessment questions and papers along with marking guide
4. Mark assignments and assessments in the time-frame given
5. Keep updated with developments in the teaching area, resources and methods to stay relevant
6. Module evaluation at the end of every module
7. Other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the Academic Director from time-to-time
• Minimum Diploma in Nursing or Diploma in Physiotherapy from local Polytechnics
• Must have ACTA or ACLP qualifications
• At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in teaching or training
• Bilingual Candidates will be given priority for this position
Job Description & Requirements:
1. Cold calling and telemarketing
2. Arrange/hold events and industry networking sessions
4. Attend to enquiries and pre-course counselling – call, emails, walk-ins
5. Lead generation and conversion
6. Management of agents – selection, monitoring, evaluation
7. Any other task assigned by Management
• Outgoing personality with good negotiating skill
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to demonstrate credibility and confidence when challenged.
• Possesses a flexible attitude towards work and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
• Good in Microsoft Office Software and other multi-media software.
• Able to work in different shift hours Mon to Fri: 830am to 530pm, 11 am to 8 pm, Sat: 9 am
to 1 pm or 10 am to 2 pm
• Preferably prior experience in sales/marketing in educational/private schools environment.
• Other relevant sales/marketing experiences also accepted
• Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
• At least a Diploma Holder