The right response at the right time goes a long, long way.
This course is to provide the knowledge and skills & techniques how to do CPR and relief of body airway obstruction under conscious and unconscious for infant and adult. It is also providing participant knowledge and skills on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Next Scheduled BCLS & AED Course Dates
Apply for this Short Course through the appropriate form found on this page.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate by providing competent Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) knowledge and skills
- Determine a cardiac arrest event
- Know the proper use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Course Fees (Excluding GST) $200
- Terms and Conditions Apply.
- This course is available for up to 90% funding for Singaporeans / PRs.
- SkillsFuture Credit Usable
SkillsFuture Credit Information
- Submit SkillsFuture claim 60 days before commencement of the programme, or at the start of the course (w.e.f 21 April 2017). According to SkillsFuture SG, this window period is sufficient for individuals to make claims to facilitate earlier programme registration.
- Inform the Programme Consultant on the usage of SkillsFuture Credit and advise the appropriate amount to be offset against the qualifying programme fees.
- Submit the claim via the SkillsFuture Credit Portal for the appropriate amount to be paid to CSM Academy International for your registered programme.
For more information, please visit
- All Payments of fees are in Singapore Dollars.
- Amounts presented above are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
SEE MORE COURSE OFFERINGS
DISCOVER A BETTER YOU.
Take a leap into one of the most rewarding industries and help change people’s lives. Begin your journey today by applying to any of our world-class courses!