The University of Dundee is an established university with a progressive and dynamic outlook. Their international reputation attracts top-class students and academics from across the world, with well over 100 countries represented in the University community.
Some of its more notable accolades include:
1. Ranked 4th in Scotland, 4rd in the UK, and 14th globally for overall average student satisfaction in the International Student Barometer (ISB) 2019.
2. Ranked top in Scotland for Mental Health and Child Nursing 2020
3. Top 51-100 in the world for Nursing 2018 (QS World University Ranking)
4. One of the UK’s top 24 in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020
5. Ranked 29th in the UK and 4th in Scotland in the Guardian University Guide 2020
6. Ranked 1st in the UK for Medicine in the Complete University Guide 2021 rankings, and are the fastest rising University in the UK
7. Ranked top 10 in the UK for student experience in the National Student Survey 2020
8. Rated 1st in the UK for course satisfaction 2020.
9. Awarded a Gold award (the highest possible rating) in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
10. Ranked in the top 50 for the world’s best 200 Universities that are aged 50 years or under in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017. For the 2nd year running, it is 16th in the global table.
11. Ranked top 30 universities in the world (golden universities guide 2020)
12. Ranked among the top 25 most innovative Universities in Europe in the Reuters ‘Europe’s Most Innovative Universities 2017’