Our overseas partnered Universities such as the University of Dundee
& the University of Stirling delivers healthcare service degrees in Singapore to help working adults upgrade their skills and advance in the healthcare industry as well as fresh Polytechnic Students to study full time/ part-time.
For students who are below tertiary level:
we have developed our own diploma and certificate programmes in general service management and healthcare services with most programmes being WSQ and SDF funded for working adults and International Students to upgrade their skills or gain a new skill to re-enter the workforce.
Our Diploma and Advanced Diploma articulates into final year University degrees and fresh ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level students can opt to study full time/ part-time to ultimately obtain a degree.
We deliver most of our courses through a blended learning mode via a proprietary Mindkiosk e-learning portal which also has short courses in telemedicine, aviation medicine, hyperbaric and basic cardiac life support topics.
We are also the first Private Education Institution here to incorporate design-thinking tools and processes into its service management and some health-care related courses and to date, delivers the first and only specialized Diploma in Service Management in Singapore. Below are the programmes we are presently offering :
- Master of Science Health Administration
- MSc Nursing Gerontology and/or Palliative Care
- MSc Clinical Research
- BSc Nursing & Health
- Diploma in Clinical Research
- Specialist Diploma in Clinical Research
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research
- Diploma in Service Management
- Diploma in Biomedical Science
- Advanced Diploma in Biomedical Science
- Diploma in Digital Media
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Media
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality
- Certificate in Aged Care
- Certificate in Therapy Services
- One day Caregiver Course funded by AIC
For more information please call +(65) 629 629 62 or +(65) 8111 3638.
WhatsApp or Telegram: +(65) 8111 3638
Alternatively, you may wish to email firstname.lastname@example.org