Dementia Studies Singapore
Up to 90% course fee funding
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferable)
That enables individuals and families to live well with Dementia.
Why choose Dementia Studies?
The social and economic impact of Dementia in Singapore and throughout the world is increasing year-on-year with our ageing population. This course will enhance your employability within the broad field of dementia care, enabling you to move to more specialised and promoted posts within health and social care settings.
This course also encourages collaborative, interdisciplinary, critical and reflective learning that seeks to produce leaders of change in the dementia field.
For professionals already working in the field and carers/volunteers who are supporting people with dementia care, this innovative course has developed to provide you with an in-depth, research-based knowledge of Dementia and approaches to dementia care.
It will impart the transferable skills that enable you to give your expertise to colleagues and other students, transfer awareness, implement action in the community and provide training to family members and carers.
Master of Science in Dementia Studies (MSc): 36 months
Postgraduate Diploma in Dementia Studies (PG Dip): 24 months
Postgraduate Certificate in Dementia Studies (PG Cert): 12 months
*September every year
· A minimum of 20 students for the commencement of the course.
· Students will also be informed two weeks in advanced before the start of the course.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a relevant subject
- Applicants without formal qualifications but with significant appropriate, relevant work and life experience are encouraged to apply for this course.
- For students whose first language is not English, a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 and above.
To find out more about our Dementia Studies programme, click here.