Clinical Research Programmes
Monthly instalment of $185.46 applicable.
Up to 90% course fee funding
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferable)
Behind Every Breakthrough
Is a team of selfless individuals
Clinical research is a branch of healthcare science that studies the health and illnesses in human and determines the effectiveness and safety of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment regimens intended for human use.
This first of its kind WSQ Diploma, Specialist Diploma and Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research considers the ethical issues that appear from their implementation for prevention, treatment, diagnosis or for relieving symptoms of a disease.
Each diploma equips the students with practical knowledge and skills to prepare them for a career in the field of Clinical Research
- Diploma in Clinical Research: 6 months
- Specialist Diploma in Clinical Research: 4 months
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research: 4 months
January, March, July and October
- A minimum number of 15 students for the commencement of the course.
- Students will be informed 2 weeks in advance before the commencement of the course.
At least a C6 at GCE O/A Level English or equivalent, and Academic IELTS should be 6.0 and above.
For more information about this course, click here.