29 April 2005
– CSM Academy International Pte Ltd was established and launched the first and only Diploma in Service Management in Singapore with SDF funding for local students
- Obtained Singapore Nursing Board accreditation for Curtin University to deliver the Bachelor of Science Nursing conversion programme for Registered Nurses (Top-up) alongside University of Sydney’s nursing degree in partnership with SIM
- CSM Academy International amongst the pioneer Private Education Organisations then to obtain its casetrust status, maintained the status till it was converted to Edutrust
- Launched its Certificate in Aged care to assist the Intermediate and Long term care section to train healthcare assistants
- Developed a Skillsfuture course using the healthcare skills framework to award Statements of Attainments and an overall Certificate in Therapy Services where these trained Therapy Assistants (TAs) could work in hospitals and the community care sector
- Obtained the Enhanced registration status with the Council for Private education under the new Education Bill
- Obtained Authourised Training Organisation (ATO) status with the Workforce Development Agency (WDA) to deliver WSQ coursesAcc
- Obtained the Edutrust Certification as a quality mark
- Delivered a one week customized Therapy Assistant course in vietnam for Nurses and Doctors of 15 Orphanages as a Corporate Social Responsibility project with Mercy Relief, Singapore’s Humanitarian Organisation which delivers aids to Singapore’s Asian neighbours.
- Obtained Spring Singapore funding for development of a student portal to facilitate e-learning
- Launched the first MSc Clinical Research with Edinburgh Napier University incorporating three WSQ funded Diploma, Specialist Diploma and Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research with Mr Tan Chuan Jin as the guest of honour in its official launch at the Biopolis
- Entered into new collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University for delivery of their Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Obtained Agency for Integrated Care funding for the Caregivers Training Grant (CTG) and the Foreign Domestic Worker Grant (FDWG) programmes
- Accredited by the National Resuscitation Council as their Automated External Defibrillation Training Centre (AED ) and Basic Cardiac Life Support Training Centre (BCLS)
- Awarded the Healthcare Education Prominent Award under the SMEs Asia One Awards.
- Awarded the Best Educational Institute in Healthcare organized by CMO Asia in the 7th CMO Asia Education Excellence Award
- CSM Academy International obtained the 4 year edutrust certification
- Partnered with world leading University, the University of Dundee to deliver their BSc Nursing & Health top-up degree after dissolving partnership with Edinburgh Napier University
- Partnered with the University of Stirling to deliver their renowned Dementia programmes, namely, MSc in Demenita Studies, PG Diploma and PG Certificate in Dementia Studies. First intake commences September 2021
- Commences the revamped WSQ Certificate in Healthcare under the new Skills framework for Healthcare.
- CSM Academy International obtained the 4 year edutrust certification until 2025.