Study a Nursing Degree with a World Leading University!
- Quality Education at affordable fees.
- Convenient location (Opposite Aljunied MRT)
Dr Emma Burnett, Associate Dean of School of Nursing & Health at University of Dundee will be in Singapore for an exclusive talk.
1. Ranked 1st in Scotland, 3rd in the UK, and 14th globally for overall average student satisfaction in the International Student Barometer (ISB) 2017.
2. Top 51-100 in the world for Nursing 2018 (QS World University Ranking)
3. Ranked as one of the top 200 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018)
4. One of the UK’s top 25 in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018
5. Ranked 24th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland in the Guardian University Guide 2018
6. Sit in the top 30 in the UK in the Complete University Guide 2018, and are the fastest rising University in the UK
7. Ranked 9th in the UK for student experience in the National Student Survey 2017
8. Awarded a Gold award (the highest possible rating) in 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
9. Ranked in the top 50 for the world’s best 200 Universities that are aged 50 years or under in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017. For the 2nd year running, it is 16th in the global table.
10. Ranked among the top 25 most innovative Universities in Europe in the Reuters ‘Europe’s Most Innovative Universities 2017’