Search Anyhting you want
New partnership with world leading University – The University of Dundee.
Sadly in this year our partnership with Edinburgh Napier University ended and will be teaching out by August 2018. However, the future is in fact brighter with us partnering with one of the world leading Schools of Nursing, the University of Dundee. Be assured the key elements of excellent programme for registered nurses that we have delivered in partnership for a number of years continues and is accredited by SNB but with a different partner, The University of Dundee who have recently come top for satisfaction for adult nursing and is one of the world top 100 schools of Nursing.
Some of its more notable accolades include:
1. Ranked 1st in Scotland, 3rd in the UK, and 14th globally for overall average student satisfaction in the International Student Barometer (ISB) 2017.
2. Top 51-100 in the world for Nursing 2018 (QS World University Ranking).
3. Ranked as one of the top 200 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018).
4. One of the UK’s top 25 in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
5. Ranked 24th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland in the Guardian University Guide 2018.
6. Sit in the top 30 in the UK in the Complete University Guide 2018, and are the fastest rising University in the UK.
7. Ranked 9th in the UK for student experience in the National Student Survey 2017.
8. Awarded a Gold award (the highest possible rating) in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
9. Ranked in the top 50 for the world’s best 200 Universities that are aged 50 years or under in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017. For the 2nd year running, it is 16th in the global table.
10. Ranked among the top 25 most innovative Universities in Europe in the Reuters ‘Europe’s Most Innovative Universities 2017’.
Unable to display Facebook posts.