The School undertakes the responsibility to continually improve on ensuring that all students’ welfare and needs are well taken care of and will do so by school-student engagements through the various student touch points as listed.
- We provide a wide range of support services including, but not limited to:
- Student Orientation Programme
- Counselling Services
- Dispute Resolution
- Medical Insurance
- Staff – Student dialogue sessions
- Students’ Activities
- Students can refer to the Student Handbook for the full list of services.
- Library Services
– Open from 4pm to 6pm (Mon to Fri)
– Open from 10am to 1pm (Sat)
– allowed to borrow up to 2 library books at one time for the duration of two weeks.
A late penalty charge of S$0.50 per day will be charged.
- Refreshment Corner
– Free beverage and water
- Laptops and Wireless services
– Free internet services around CSM Academy or computer room