The library is another key resource for all students. It provides nominated and up-to-date reference books recommended by partner universities. For loans of library books, students are allowed to borrow up to 2 library books at one time for the duration of two weeks. If the student did not return the library books timely, a late penalty charge of S$0.50 per day will be strictly enforced.
Students are encouraged to frequently use the library and allowed to copy some extracts from reference books with the help of student support staff, which is especially useful for those students who want to do research work at home. However, there is a charge at S$ 0.10 per copy.
All CSM students have free access to the wireless internet connection at both premises for academic and entertainment purposes. CSM has a Computer Room equipped with 22 computers for their project works and practical sessions.
The library is open daily from except Sundays and Public Holidays.
For University of Dundee & University of Stirling students, they have access to e-library via moodle portal. All students are recommended to be members of one of the major external libraries in Singapore for further research and readings. There might be charges for membership. For more information on those major external libraries, please contact them as below:
- National Libraries, please visit the website at http://www.nlb.gov.sg
- National University of Singapore (Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library), Kent Ridge
- Nanyang Technological University Library, Nanyang Avenue
- National Institute of Education Library, 1 Nanyang Walk
- Singapore Polytechnic Library, 500 Dover Road
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic Library, 535 Clementi Road