Academic Administration Executive/Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
- Administer and compile surveys (e.g. module, end of course, student satisfaction survey)
- Maintaining of all students’ academic records and ensure accuracy in updating data
- Maintaining and checking MyCSM daily for operational functionality
- Ensure teaching and learning resources are adequate and in good condition (e.g. classroom, equipment, markers, projectors, etc)
- Preparing and maintaining of facilities maintenance plan and logbook
- Assist in course scheduling, facilities allocation and maintenance of facilities (including pantry)
- Liaise with university partners for intensive lectures and related academic matters
- Update course schedules (WSQ) in SkillsConnect
- Assist in examination preparation (e.g. print assessment papers, invigilation, etc)
- Attendance monitoring and follow up actions
- Attend to student requests, such as, issue of Letter of Completion, Letter of Verification, etc.
- Assist with Course Preview and Student Orientation if needed
- Assist in any other administrative matters as assigned from time to time, e.g. Filing, etc
- Ensure all the assessment papers and relevant academic documents are properly filed and kept in the safe place
- Updating student handbook/orientation slides/academic staff handbook
- Assist in lecturer management and updating of lecturer lists (including updating relevant external parties)
- Manage Academic and Examination Board matters (minutes, p-files, communication)
- Assist in management and renewal of funding and accreditation cycles with partners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate credibility and confidence when challenged.
- Good planning skills (preferred) and an eye for details
- Possesses a flexible attitude towards work and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Good in Microsoft Office Software.
- Able to work in different shift hours (9am to 6pm,11am to 8pm)
- Preferably prior experience in student activities and facilitation in the education field
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
- At least a Diploma Holder with working experience.