Job Description & Requirements:
1. Representing CSM Academy International at recruitment and outreach activities and assisting the respective HODs in coordinating outreach activities if necessary, to meet KPI and established targets.
2. Develop and follow up on new in-coming sales leads (walk-in, database emailing and telephone enquiries etc ) for all of CSM Academy accredited and local health programmes Sign up students for all courses on MyCSM portal.
3. Diligently follow up and close in-coming leads for assigned academic/health programs to achieve prescribed sales target
4. Build rapport with prospective and existing Institutions of learning and medical health establishments to promote and create new leads to achieve prescribed sales/marketing lead targets and closure
5. Provide after-sales service to retain and encourage referrals to sign up for CSM academic programs
6. Update new lead generation into the portal
7. Provision of excellent customer service to students and enquirers
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to demonstrate credibility and confidence when challenged.
• Possesses a flexible attitude towards work and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
• Good in Microsoft Office Software and other multi-media software.
• Able to work in different shift hours (830am to 530pm, 11 am to 8 pm)
- Preferably prior experience in student activities and facilitation in the education field
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
- At least a Diploma Holder with working experience.
Full Time: Rotating Shift (with 1-hour lunch break)
Mon to Fri:- 0830am to 530pm or 11am to 8pm
Sat:- 9am to 1pm or 10am to 2pm
Full Time: $400 (Basic) + Commission