Dr. Richard Novak
BComm, MBA, PhD
Member, Academic Board
Member, Examination Board
Dr Richard Novak sits on both the Academic Board and the Examination Board in CSM Academy International.
Dr Richard Novak has recently retired from the University sector after spending in excess of 20 years teaching and administering in the Business Schools of both Curtin University of Technology and Murdoch University.
In the positions of Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor and Professor he was responsible for:
- Teaching at both the undergraduate and graduate levels in a range of units ranging from Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, International Business, Leadership and Logistics.
- Designing new courses in Management, International Business and Logistics.
- Supervising students in their courses at both Masters and Doctoral level.
- Administration of various Departments, Schools and Divisions.
- Delivering and managing academic business programs in other countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Pakistan, Africa, Mauritius, and Vietnam.
- He also holds appointments on various academic boards in China, Vietnam, Taiwan and Singapore.
In recent time, he has assisted in designing several units in a Design Thinking program in CSM Academy in Singapore. Dr Nowak has invaluable experience and knowledge in the education arena and his guidance of CSM Academy will ensure that CSM Academy excels in our Academic quality.
MORE ABOUT US
How do we learn but by asking questions? Let us know how we can help you, and we’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as we can!