- We are home to forward-thinking people, inspired by the world around them.
- We create and support personalised learning and research opportunities that develop talent and solutions that really matter in today’s and tomorrow’s world.
- Because we offer industry-informed courses, combining theory and practice to equip our graduates for success in the global job market, we’re in the top 20 in the UK for undergraduate employability.
- 95.4% of our 2012/13 undergraduates and 92% of our postgraduates were in work or further study six months after graduating.
- We are one of the largest higher education institutions in Scotland, with over 18,000 students from 109 countries.
- We are ranked eighth in the UK for “value added”, which measures students’ entry qualifications against the degree results they go on to achieve.
- We are the only UK university to offer a programme which develops the employability skills sought by employers, called Confident Futures. Our Employer Mentoring Programme was awarded Mentoring Project of the Year at the Scottish Mentoring Network conference 2011.
Source from: http://www.napier.ac.uk/about/Pages/about.aspx