Step 1 – Fill up the following forms:
- Application Form – Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- ICA Form 16 and Form V36 (complete in English and duly signed by applicant)
Step 2 – Attach the following documents:
- A copy of passport-size photographs with white background
- A copy of passport (must have at least 1 year validity)
- A copy of birth certificate
- Notarised/Certified true copies of all your educational transcripts and completion certificates
- Proof of English Proficiency; either IELTS/TOEFL score sheet or equivalent qualification (if applicable)
- Resume or Letter from employer certifying period of employment (if applicable)
- Bank balance to show a minimum of S$30,000 for students from visa-required countries (China, India etc)
- Application fee (non-transferable and non-refundable):
- Payment mode:
- Via Paypal
- Via Demand Draft / Cheque payable to “CSM Academy International Pte Ltd”; or by Telegraphic Transfer:
- Account Name: CSM Academy International Pte Ltd
- Company Address: 250 Sims Avenue #03-01 SPCS Building Singapore 387513
- Account Number: 3183003044
- Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
- Bank Address: Tanjong Pagar Blk 1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #01-37/40 Singapore 082001
- Bank Code: 7375
- Branch Code: 009
- Note:All documents must certified true copies of the original documents. If documents are not in English, official translations must be included.
Please ensure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 months before course commencement.
Step 3 – Acceptance by the School
Upon receipt of your completed application, you will be notified of the outcome of your application within 2 weeks. Successful applicants will receive Letter of Acceptance via email and mail out the original copy to applicants.
Step 4: Offer Acceptance
If you decide to accept the offer, you will need to sign the Letter of Acceptance via email/post. Alternatively, you may also submit the documents to CSM Academy’s recruitment partner in your country.
Step 5: Application of Student Pass
Upon receipt of your signed Letter of Acceptance, CSM Academy will proceed to submit your Student’s Pass application via SOLAR+ to Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA). You will know of the outcome within 2 – 4 weeks.
Step 6: Payment of Programme Fees
Once your Student Pass application is approved-in-principle by ICA, you will be required to bring the original certificates for verification and to sign the student contract and follow by course fee payment. Do contact our Student & Industry Outreach Executive if you require student services on arrival such as airport pick-up, accommodation, medical check-up and more.
Click here for: Miscellaneous Fee